NWEA Measures of Academic Progress (MAP) - Fall Testing
Monday, September 21, 2020 - Friday, November 11, 2020
Kindergarten - Fifth Grade
Prior to Test Day
1. Make sure your child’s device has an Internet connection.
2. Make sure your device meets testing requirements using the Workstation Diagnostic Tool.
3. Make sure your child has headphones (Grades K – 2 and students with text to speech accommodations). Please contact Dunaire Elementary if headphones are needed.
4. Watch the MAP Growth Introduction Video
Please click here to watch MAP Growth Introduction Video (K-2nd)
5. Practice the test at practice.mapnwea.org
On Test Day
1. Minimize distractions for your child as much as possible.
2. Provide a quiet testing environment.
3. Follow all instructions from the teacher/proctor.
For more information about MAP Growth, visit: NWEA.org/Parent-Toolkit. If you have any additional questions, please contact Mercede Broadwater at email@example.com